2020 Recognition Event
November 18, 2020
11 AM - 12 PM
We are pleased to announce the third annual recognition event for MassEVolves will be held on Wednesday, November 18, 2020 from 11 AM – 12 PM EST. The event will spotlight work by participants to support electric vehicle (EV) adoption in Massachusetts. In addition, event attendees will have the opportunity to hear from leading state officials about the work Massachusetts is doing to meet its clean air goals. Please note that only those who RSVP in advance will be able to attend the event. A Livestorm link will be sent to RSVP’d participants prior to November 18th.
Resources for Participants
We want you to get the most out of the event experience as possible. Here are some tips to enhance your participation:
Before the Event
- Have your 2020 participation certificate plaque with you for the event.
- Please make sure you’re able to access Livestorm with their connectivity test provided here.
- Test your webcam and microphone.
- Familiarize yourself with the agenda.
- Familiarize yourself with turning your video on and off as you may want to be on camera if/when you have a chance to contribute.
- The Livestorm room will be open 10 minutes before the event begins.
- Feel free to arrive at least 5 – 7 minutes before the event.
During the Event
- The event will be recorded.
- As you join the event you will be offstage (muted and off camera) until we have an opportunity to bring you on stage.
- We will always provide an advanced notice before you are brought on stage.
- We recommend making sure your background is something you are comfortable showing the public.
- Refrain from eating or drinking while on camera.
- As the event unfolds, feel free to share on social media using the hashtag #MassEVolves.
“Any inclusion of third-party logos, images or references on the MassEVolves website does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or its agencies or staff. Their inclusion is simply to provide users with relevant information and resources. Any documents that are submitted to MassEVolves will be maintained by Recharge America for tracking purposes. All pledges and action plans will be public records under the Commonwealth’s Public Records Law, M.G.L. c. 66, §10.”